Friday, August 31, 2012

Solitude & Productivity

Ah, the joys of being alone finally.

With the kids back in school this week, I too the opportunity to get a lot of things done.


I got the house cleaned up and it has mostly stayed that way.
At least until the kiddos got home everyday.




I window shopped at Hobby Lobby, Target, and a few local shops.


Got caught up on a little reading and photography assignments.
Good book. If you get a chance, read this one.



Had an afternoon coffee date with a friend.

Made it to the gym every day this week.

Got the week's grocery shopping done all by myself.


And finally made my homemade laundry and dish washing detergent.
Recipe:   laundry detergent           dish detergent




I better start pacing myself.
Otherwise I might run out of things to do while the kids are at school everyday.

What about you?
What things are you getting accomplished with your alone time?



No comments:

Post a Comment