Friday, August 17, 2012

Rough Week

You know, my week started out pretty normal.
Church on Sunday, spending time with the family,

chilling out, maxing and relaxing all cool
shooting some b-ball outside of school

No, wait, that's something else.
(you know, I do believe my mind is 90% song lyrics and movie quotes. They just come out randomly)


Then on Monday, BAM!  Things started to go awry.
Jerry and the boys were laid out flat with some stomach virus and I was playing nursemaid to three needy people.
Jerry got better Tuesday, promptly left for the field for two days and BAM!
I get knocked flat with the bug.

With no help. With three kids to take care of. And school to get registered for.
Yes, I know, that is not grammatically correct. Forgive me, sickness fried my brain cells.

So this was my week.

 I had to strip the bed twice from James being sick on it and then me being sick on it two days later.


Trying to entertain myself while laid up in bed for two days.


I thought maybe I would get caught up on the reading I was supposed to be doing for our ladies' Bible study. But, nope, I didn't even get past one chapter. I slept and slept and slept.


Once I was marginally back on my feet, I had to fill out the scores of paperwork required for school registration. 


Jerry was let go long enough to get it taken up to the school so James could be registered.
Cause there was no way I was gonna be able to handle that right out of my deathbed.


Today, I am feeling much, much better.

Now to deal with the laundry and messes the kids made while I was dying.





Maybe I'll just go back to bed.

Tomorrow is another day, after all.




No comments:

Post a Comment