Friday, January 20, 2012

Addicted

Hello, my name is Verna and I'm addicted to Pinterest.

There really should be a support group for us, don't you think?
I am on Pinterest nearly everyday. It is so much fun to look through all the stuff.
Some of the projects I have actually done, some are on the back burner waiting...

But today I am going to show some of the ones I like this week.



I have a board dedicated to my childhood memories.
I found this picture this week and it totally took me back to the teen years...
I absolutely adored these books. I read all of them, some several times.




I am planning on making these cute little hearts for Valentine's decorations in the house.
We will see if it actually gets done.



I have made this dish detergent twice now and I am thrilled with it. It is really easy to make and lasts forever!




I also made this scrub last week. And I adore it! It makes my skin so soft I want to use it all the time.




And since I couldn't narrow it to one funny picture, here are some of my favorites.







 Get it? Hehehe!


I am sure I'll find lots more this week, but that is all for now.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment