Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Christmas Cookies,
You are really not good for me. Please stop tempting me.
After I eat this one.



Dear Grocery Shopping,
You are so exhausting.
The planning, the shopping, the unloading.
Let's make the hubby do it next month.
Deal?



Dear Pinterest,
Thanks for making me laugh this week.
I needed it.



Dear Christmas Card Writers,
I found this vintage card at a local thrift store.
It's is going to go to a new special friend.
Isn't it pretty?



Dear Erin,
You are my hero for what you are doing for little Isaac Strong.
Rock on, girlfriend.





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I keep moving the cookies, but it's not working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cookies! I need those (no I don't!). And I am so with you on the grocery shopping. Worst chore ever.

    ReplyDelete