Saturday, April 21, 2012

Things that make me happy

This week has been kinda rough for me with the kids, the army, just life in general.
And since my hubby is going to be in the field for the next six weeks, it looks like I'm in in for the long haul.

So, I decided to work on being happy.
These things made me happy this week.



I made PW's iced coffee this week.
I may or may not have had a huge dollop of whipped cream on top.
And I may or may not have had 4 of them this week.



 James planted seeds at school and brought it home.
After he put it in the sun to grow, he flanked it with Army men to guard it.



I bought a new floor mat for my kitchen and I adore it.
The color, the texture, the way it makes me want to stand on it and wash dishes everyday.
Well, maybe not, but I still love it.



One of my favorite thrift store finds of all time.
This globe is all shimmery and pretty and perfect.




And I finally broke down and got a Scentsy warmer. I found this one at another thrift store for next to nothing in comparison to how much they cost originally. 
I got four scents to go with it. These two are my favorite right now.
Weathered Leather smells like baseball to me, so it is currently the one burning in my house.


What's making you happy this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment