Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break

After a much needed PWOC retreat last weekend (more on that later), I took the boys to South Texas to visit my best friend and help with her massive yard sale.

I was so busy working and having fun I didn't take very many pictures.

I know, right?
I meant to, I was going to blog about all of it, but we were just so busy all the time.

I had a wonderful time,  got the break I desperately needed from the stress of everyday life, and finally had time with an awesome friend.

Life is good.

Now, I am just trying to decompress and adjust to being in the desert again.
Because I went from seeing this all week.




To this when I got home.




And to top it off, when I got home, we were in the middle of a huge dust storm where you couldn't see 100 yards in any direction.  Just brown and more brown everywhere.

Ugh, I hate the desert.
I am so ready for greener pastures again.

Come on, Uncle Sam, send us east again.
Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment