Wednesday, March 13, 2013

10 on 10

I know, I know. I am a couple of days late with this post.

I meant to have it up Monday, but life got in the way.
As usual.


7am: Breakfast of champions.


8am: Doing dishes...bleh!

9am: Doing Laundry...bleh!


10am: Getting ready to plant my peppers...yeah!


11am: Getting started on yet another project.


12pm: A little Easter decorating.


1pm: Making new friends. Whatever the species.


2pm: Trina finally beat Daddy after a good lesson.


3pm: Some people do a beer run. We do a Sonic run.


4pm: Some down time with Mary Poppins.



I am trying to learn to slow down, to enjoy right now.
Things are pretty chaotic, but a glimpse of an
ordinary day puts things into better perspective.

I know one day I will look back on this time
with fondness and remember the good, quality time
and not the chaos and uncertainty.
God is so good to me!



ten on ten button

2 comments:

  1. I liked your 10 on 10; why is it we don't like to do the dishes? One of my least favorite chores is unstackin the dishwasher (I should be grateful I have one :)

    we don't have a Sonic close by, which is probably a good thing :)

    God indeed is very good to us, all the time!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like life is good for you. Busy, but good. :)
    My least favorite chore is changing the sheets on the bunk beds. UGH. It was even more hellish when I was pregnant too.

    ReplyDelete