Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Letters 1/18

Now that I am a little bit settled into the new home,
(Well, as settled as can be.
The rest of my household stuff still isn't here),
I am trying to get back into my blogging routine.

Which means Friday Letters.


Dear Mom,
Thanks for showing me some awesome antique
and thrift stores in the area.
I want all of these.
Maybe after I win the lottery....


Dear Dad,
I love that you still enjoy wrestling with the boys.
But you better watch out.
He's going to be bigger soon and you won't stand a chance.




Dear Winter,
You have been cold and miserable lately.
Be warned, we are wishing for an early Spring.


Dear Self,
The boys might be in need of photography lessons.




Have a wonderful Friday, friends.
And a warm, cozy weekend.



2 comments:

  1. I like your Friday letters; I hope it warms up a bit for you guys; spring will be here before we know it :)

    enjoy the weekend

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Fun letters!
    I am glad you are all getting settled in nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete