Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Smiles

I know I've been pretty absent lately around here.  I am trying to catch up with homework, housework, church work...etc. All with my hubby gone.
It feels silly to be floundering without his help when I have so many friends whose husbands are deployed. I've been there, twice. Deployments are hard. I know what they are going through.
So, feeling frustrated with my husband being gone for a few weeks seems stupid.
Nevertheless, that's where I am.

But, I am totally committed to post at least one thing every Friday that had made me smile during the week.
Some days I really have to search, some days the blessings are abundant.
But they are always there, I just have to look a little harder sometimes.


I found these adorable little measuring spoons when we were on our family retreat in January. I have them hanging right next to my sink, so everyday, when I see them, I remember and smile.


These are called balloon flowers. Aren't they the coolest thing you have ever seen?


And these guys were my dinner date last night. They really do make my life interesting.


What has made you smile this week? What has reminded you of how blessed you are?




No comments:

Post a Comment