Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Smiles

Yeah! It's Friday.
Only 2 more weeks until my hubby is home from the field.
Only 2 more weeks until the kids are out of school.
Only 2 more weeks until we head east to visit family and friends.

I am excited for the summer. We have a lot of plans.
There will be tons of pictures.


But for now, it's time to "Count Your Smiles" from the week.



Let's remember our blessing this week. And what we have to smile about.




James wanted to do a science experiment with celery and colored water. I didn't have any celery, so we used my ivy instead. It doesn't work as well, but it does look pretty cool when the leaves turn a light blue.


See that? That, my friends, is rain. It's pretty rare here in El Paso, so it definitely made me happy this week.


This is the sunset after the rain. I love how the clouds look and how the sun is hazily peeking out.


And I absolutely adore how the rain is making my heirloom tomatoes grow. I cannot wait to eat them!


What are you grateful for this week? What has made you smile?  Let's be thankful together.






No comments:

Post a Comment