Thursday, December 8, 2011

Heavy Hearted

My heart is aching today for a very close friend. Her husband has been diagnosed with stage 4B Burkitt's Lymphoma. He is undergoing chemotherapy right now. His kidneys are also failing rapidly, and the doctors have him on dialysis.

It is an overwhelming time for the family with all the updates and and changes going on.

So, I ask you to please be in prayer for this family. We have people all over the country praying for them and I know they can feel the power of God in this.

This is my prayer for my amazing friends while they are going through this...



I firmly believe in praying the scriptures and I find this one very appropriate right now.
God has a lot of ways to communicate with us, but praying is the only way we can communicate with Him. So, we need to  flood His throne with our petitions.

Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment