Sunday, June 29, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I love taking pictures so much.

I really need to get back to doing it more consistently.

I am linking up with Ashley again for






 Pink

Spring and summer offers loads of opportunities for colorful shots.


Wheel

 Driving the boat for our anniversary cruise. So much fun.


Friends

 It seems like my kids are only friends when it has to do with Doctor Who.
Fish fingers and custard. YUM!


Emotion

 So much joy in that face.


Sweet

 Fresh blueberries from the berry farm.
They made an excellent berry cobbler.


Next week:

1. Red
2. White
3. Blue
4. Play
5. Sparkle

2 comments:

  1. Those are all great pictures; I like the emotion on your son's face and the smiles on all your kids' as they were enjoying time together. Great picture of you driving the boat!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! Love your take on wheel an got to love The Doctor!

    ReplyDelete