Monday, May 5, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday...on Monday

I know, I know.
It's Monday, not Sunday.

Better late than never or as Blanche says...




 Egg


Some of my kids Easter eggs. They made yummy deviled eggs.


 Good

Mmmmmmm.......cheesecake.



Little Things
 

Sweet little ladybug.


 On My Feet


Or soon to be off them.


Shapes 
 

Old VW hubcaps. They don't make em like they used to.



Next week:
  1. Details
  2. Precious
  3. Hungry
  4. Water
  5. Wide Angle

Linking up with Ashley over at:
Ramblings and Photos

4 comments:

  1. LOL with Blanche; I do remember that now; loved that show. You did great with the pictures grabbing the little detail like that lady bug and your son posed on that picture, leaving the looker of the photo wondering what happened next, did he fall in, did he jump to another rock, etc. Very nicely done. And now I want cheesecake.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blance was my hero. :) He actually didn't fall in, he jumped across to another rock, but the mom in me about had a heart attack.

      Delete
  2. The little things has so much eye appeal. I love the little details. The shot of your son is nice, but his shadow is scary! I bet he loves that one. The Blanche photo is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee Hee that first thing with the Golden Girls, FUNNY!
    Nice set. I liked your Little Things shot - Very pretty.
    On my feet - Did he fall in?
    Good - Oh yeah cheesecake is good.
    Pretty Eggs & Those shapes, they might actually be collectable.

    ReplyDelete