Friday, July 27, 2012

Bucket List

There are so many things on my Bucket List, I thought I would share them with you.

These are my top ten, though not necessarily in order.


1. Visit Paris

Ever since I was a teenager, I have wanted to go to Paris. I took four years of French in high school to prepare. I have yet to go, but someday, I will.



source



2. Fall Color Tour in New England

Who wouldn't want to walk through this?

 source


3. See the Aurora Borealis

Oh, the colors...!

 source


4. See Stonehenge

Ever since reading Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series, I have wanted to go here.

 
source



5. Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride

I have seen the Albuquerque Balloon Festival. Now, it's time to ride in one.

 source



6. Alaska Cruise

Well, any cruise really. But I want to visit Alaska anyway.

 source



8. Lantern Festival in Chaing Mai, Thailand

Just so stunning.

 source


9. Horseback Riding on the Beach 

With my sweetie, of course.

 source



10. Hawaii

 To see a red sunset over the Pacific...yes, please.

source

 Or a volcano spilling into the ocean!
 source


Fine, I really want to see it all!

source



What about you? What is on your bucket list? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment