Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Being positive

I cannot express enough how thankful I am God has
placed certain people in my life.
The friends I have made over the years as an Army wife
are so precious to me.
During this transition time into the civilian world,
I am not sure if I would keep my sanity without them.

Finding friends in a very small town where everyone has been
all their lives is hard.
Finding anyone who understands what it is like to change your
whole world is nearly impossible.

Which is why I am so grateful for my Army wife girls.
The ones who have walked this path before me and
give me valuable insight and perspective.
The ones who are still in who encourage me in so many ways.
The ones who I have have touched and who have touched me
over the years.

I know that this season will end and I will settle into the new
life where God has placed us.
I will make new friends, gain new experiences, and
have a new ministry.
All in God's timing.

Until that happens, I will forever be thankful for the
wonderful ladies He provided for me over the years.






2 comments:

  1. It is good to have others who have walked similar paths help you through transitions. You are right, you will adjust and make new friends, but I do know it is hard to "break" in to areas where everyone has known everyone forever, but in time I'm sure you will have a plethora of friends ;)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I'm so glad you have wonderful girlfriends that you can depend on. :)

    ReplyDelete