Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This new life...

This new civilian life is wearing me out.

I have been MIA for awhile around here because I am
trying to figure it all out.

It is so much harder than I thought it would be.
Making friends, finding a church, a new job.
It is all so overwhelming.

But, we are hanging in there.

I have to trust that God is working it all out for the best.
Even when I can't see it.

And there are so many blessing to count.


My baby turned 9 and we celebrated with a TARDIS cake.



The next day, we welcomed my very first Great Nephew into the world.



And I choose to look at this one as a blessing in disguise.

I needed a new roof anyway. It will just happen sooner than planned.


If you think of it, send a little shout out to God for us.
We can use all the prayers we can get.


2 comments:

  1. That cake looks great!! Sorry about your roof! Happy no on got hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That poor roof! That is a massive tree.

    Sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete