Saturday, May 18, 2013

Home alone and Riding motorcycles, by: The Other Half

OK, So Verna is out this week having a great time and I know I am no master blogger, but I do have something to say today.



By the way, I am Jerry... Wait, what do you mean, "Jerry Who?" It isn't as if I just said, "I'm the Doctor!"










Anyway... While Verna has been away, I have been at home alone with the kids.



Don't get me wrong, I love my children. but sometimes they can be a hand full.



Some times it just feels like it is a constant battle.



But this weekend, I get to do something different. See, I ride a motorcycle.



Wait, that was my dad's motorcycle when I was a kid. This is my motorcycle.



So,  a few years ago, I started this organization. It was mostly because I was in the Army and like to ride. But I was not able to find a Riding Group that fit my needs.



And this Sunday, I am hosting a Fellowship Ride under the umbrella of my new ministry. It is the first official activity of the group and I hope that there is a good response. Something like this maybe.



Anyway, if you like this post, please visit my Texas Association of Christian Motorcyclists - Facebook page. If not, please don't hold it against Verna... It really isn't her fault. She puts up with a lot from me. Don't worry, you won't have to. When she gets back from her trip, I know she will tell you all about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment