Saturday, February 9, 2013

Birthdays, Bedrooms, and Daffodils


This week my beloved turned 37.
For his birthday I made him a "Death by Chocolate" cake.


Then I put him to work.


Trina's room needs to be finished after all.
I don't think she is enjoying sleeping in the living room
and having all her stuff still in boxes.

At least progress is being made.
I am hopeful that she will be able to move into
her room by next weekend.


And the weather has been cooperating wonderfully.


It has also been confusing the daffodils.

And making it easier to hang out some laundry.
Because nothing smells better than blankets
that have been dried in the sunshine.


I will keep you updated on the room.
I cannot wait until it is done.
Then I won't have boxes cluttering up my living room.

Have a great weekend, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment