Monday, December 17, 2012

SHS 12/17

I am a little late with the scavenger hunt this week.

I am going to blame it on the upcoming move
and all the packing.
So what if I haven't done any packing yet.
Don't judge.


Sparkly

 There is no shortage of sparkly things this time of year.
I love it!


Door

 James at his schoolroom door.


Decorate

 I made chocolate peppermint cookies this weekend for
a cookie exchange.
They were delicious.


Stripes

 Are there any stripes with more meaning?


A Few of My Favorite Things

 Kisses, cheesecake, roses, coffee, and wine.
Not all together, though.


I get to pick the Scavenger Hunt pictures next week.
I hope you all like them.

Joy
Tangled
Silver
Guilty Pleasure
Angel


Photobucket

and
 then, she {snapped}

4 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower and I'd like to tell you and your husband 'Thank you,' for serving our country! Love the bling of Christmas, reminds us of the light of Christ... Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #61!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I meant to say too that Verna was my mom's name, haven't seen it in years... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of images!! I love the sparkly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! Those are all wonderful! I love the collage at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete