Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Quick Tour

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
How richly God has decked thee!

 

Because I love Christmas so much
and because I am having so much
fun learning how to do different
things with my camera,
I am going to give you a quick tour
of my Christmas tree.


When our family voted on the tree colors this year,
I was very happy with the choice.
I love all things Red, White, and Blue.
It is so appropriate for our military family.






Can you tell I really love sparkly things?

I am also in love with angels.
So, my collection had to be added.




 And what tree wouldn't be complete without Santa?




To top it off, there is a beautiful,
if slightly crooked star in my favorite color.



How is your Christmas decorating coming along?

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like the first ornament the most =)
    Christmas is my favorite time of year. We're done decorating but that's probably because I'm ready to drag out the decorations before Thanksgiving is even here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red, white, and blue! I love it! And I am a huge angel lover too! :)

    ReplyDelete